Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Screw Love

Yeah!

Okay there has to be an artist out there that talks about the nitty gritty of love. How it bites you in the butt, screws you over, and yet you come back for more.

WHATS UP Christina Perri.

Okay so, I follow her on Instagram. Because I do, I kind of feel like I know her. Isn't that weird? So when I watched this interview that I'm about to post, I kept thinking, 'yeah...I know her' but I actually don't--which is sad. She is SO chill that you want to be friends with her.

Everyone knows the song Jar of Hearts. If you don't, you live under a rock. When interviewed, she mentions how all of her songs were written about relationships in the past--kind of like Adele.
One of the parts I love most about this, is how she said after recording the songs over and over for her album, she would come home absolutely exhausted. I mean, this is emotional you know?

That's why I'm posting her song called, Tragedy. No, it's not on the Twilight Soundtrack nor was it on Dancing with the Stars. Putting that aside, just listen to her sing. Not only does she have a beautiful voice, but the emotion is raw.

Yes, I'm probably being over dramatic but I really love her music so whatever. Screw love!

No comments:

Post a Comment