Thursday, November 10, 2011

Is It the Weekend Yet?

I was SO excited on my way to work this morning---mainly because I thought it was Friday. Lo and behold, once I got in the parking lot, it hit me like a ton of bricks. It's Thursday. What.a.bummer.

I was looking over the past songs that I've posted and the overall theme is "mellow". We need something to bring in the weekend accordingly. Something that can your head moving along with the beat. Something that can get you in the mind frame that, 'yeah, it's the weekend'. Something celebratory. The group "Sleigh Bells" constantly comes out with awesome hits. This is one of them. I love running to this song...or turning it up really loud in my car and drumming along. No matter how it is played, I hope this helps bring a little kick to your step. It's almost Friday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment