Saturday, November 19, 2011

Throwwwwwwwback!

So last night prior to going out, my sister and I took a trip down memory lane. We watched some music videos from the early 2000s and late 90s (I will not include the titles just to save face here). Seriously though, the outfits were unreal. How did we grow up thinking that these were, dare I say, "cool"? Sorry but these pictures are just necessary to force you back to the 90s.

I really thought I was going to marry one of them.

First CD I ever got. I thought they were WAY better than NSYNC
.................S Club anyone?

Good ol 90s music. SO cool. Choreographed dance moves, good beat, phrases like, "mmmmbop", "you are my fire, the one desire" and, wait for it, "there ain't no party like an s club party".

Okay you can stop cringing. Here's a good 90s song. In 1997, Third Eye Blind released their first album. I am a HUGE Third Eye Blind fan. Really, there isn't a single song that they could sing that I wouldn't like. The song I'm going to post is, "Losing A Whole Year". I hope you like it!

1 comment: