Monday, November 21, 2011

Everyday is a Holiday

So, it's raining...and cold. That is NOT how a Monday should be, ever. In order to counteract this, I really think that the song below makes everything happy. I encourage everyone to listen to this song and learn the lyrics. From there, when it comes on your Ipod, singing along to it will automatically make you think happy thoughts. Therefore, as I listen to this song, I think of the things that make me happy....like the following:


A reallllllllllly good cup of hot chocolate, or coffee. or BOTH










My silly little kitty, Georgie








My gorgeous sisters








The beach....sigh










The song is called, "Everyday is a Holiday (With You) by Esthero. Take a minute to listen to this and think of everything that makes you happy. Happy Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Perfect way to fight off the Mondays-but is it terrible to admit I love when they're rainy? It makes the whole day soften for me!

    ReplyDelete