Thursday, November 17, 2011

"When We're Together, I Know I'll Never Fall"

I love Starbucks. And white lights. Has anyone noticed how adorable their cups are now, with the little sayings on them? Hence the title of this post. Normally, I would be totally against the fact that yet another entity in the USA has begun decorating for Christmas prior to Thanksgiving (why not put up some pictures of pumpkin pies, or stuffing?), however Starbucks won me over today and got me in the mood to post the following song.

While I was driving home today, I was drinking an apple chai. Am I a tea drinker? Heck no. However, with my throat hurting and the chilly weather, I got an apple chai. So there I was, in my car, with my Ipod on random mode, about to throw the stupid Ipod out the window because there was not a song that I thought would be good to post. This was probably the tea talking because I became very irate.

But then, the song for today came on. Jonsi (I don't know how to do the symbol with the accent on it) has an interesting sound to him--I honestly have to be in the mood to listen to him. However, he does a FANTASTIC cover of MGMT's "Time to Pretend". This song is a very upbeat, fast paced song. Jonsi's cover of it is SO incredibly beautiful. I love both versions. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love Tea.

    And Jonsi.

    Starbucks? How about Poserbucks. Quit Over-roasting the beans!

    PS. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete