Thursday, December 1, 2011

So Precious.

Thank GOODNESS it's almost the weekend. By golly it's been a nasty week. However, I've been feeling extremely overwhelmed by the wonderful people in my life that truly make who I am. My family, my friends, my coworkers, my person. You guys make me so happy.

This is why I'm posting the song I'm about to. The band is A Fine Frenzy.







Isn't she adorable? I love her red hair...and her voice. She has this gorgeous voice. Her name is Allie Sudol and you'll have to check out the video I'm going to post. She just, lights up when she sings--you can really tell that she's happy when she's singing her wonderful music.

The song I'm going to post is "What I Wouldn't Do". It is such a precious, cute, sappy, song. Every time I turn this song on, I imagine I'm in the car....driving anywhere. The sun is out, snow is an unfathomable thought in the 80 degree weather. And you're just content. Kind of like in this picture:

Here's the video of the song that I want to post. It's a live version. The reason why I'm posting this version is because I want you guys to just watch her as she sings. She's so happy when she sings it. That's how I usually am whenever I sing this song. I hope this song brings a smile to your face!




2 comments:

  1. You have a person? Do tell.

    LOVE this song so much. Another great recommendation :)

    Erin

    ReplyDelete