Saturday, December 3, 2011

Weekend Dance Fest

This weekend has been awesome. I love those weekends where there isn't a whole lot to do...so you can do things that you had been planning on. For me, that included baking a TON of Gingerbread (the best), going for a nice long run, and avoiding laundry.
 Yum yum yum








It's a bright, Sunday morning. It's freezing, yes, but it's the perfect day for a little roadtrip. Mind you, I'm only driving an hour away...but nonetheless, it constitutes as a road trip. A friend this past week opened my eyes to the wonderful band, Grouplove. Their more popular song, "Tongue Tied", was played in a recent Ipod commercial. I STRONGLY recommend buying the album. Man it's so good. It's the perfect album to listen to while on a road trip. You don't even need to make a playlist, the whole album is excellent. I'm going to post TWO songs (whoaaaaa) from their album because honestly, I can't decide which one I like more. The two songs are, "Spun", and "Lovely Cup". If you guys do not listen to these two songs and think, "ummm I definitely need to buy these", then I haven't been doing a good job. Trust me on this one. Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Grouplove!

    Thanks for introducing me to them, love

    ReplyDelete