Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Be Thankful.

It's that time of year. It's this indescribable desire to be thankful for everything. The feeling of family, stableness, and love invades our senses. I am thankful. I think this is something that we constantly fail to remind ourselves on a daily basis.

I mean think about it. On a daily basis, I wake up to work out, get ready, go to work all day, eventually end up in a grumpy mood somehow, come home, crash. It's the daily grind that really gets to us.

I would urge you all to take a minute and think about this post. Remind yourselves of all of the reasons why you're thankful. Family? Friends? Work? Coffee (that one's mine)? Why are YOU thankful?

Mumford and Sons sang a wonderful version of "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing". I hope this helps remind you all to be thankful!



No comments:

Post a Comment