Sunday, December 11, 2011

I am a horrible blogger

I apologize!!

Not only was this week absolutely nuts at work, but I drove a lonnnnnnng way to Chattanooga this past weekend to see a very dear friend get married!

Because my mind is plagued with the ideas of weddings, happiness, being in love, sappiness (actual word?), we will once again be introduced to a romantic song.

Here's the kick! It's a violin piece. Oh. my. word. My friend introduced it to me and your heart just melts over this. It's so romantic and beautiful. If you want to be in love, listen to this song. The amazing man that steals your heart, is Joshua Bell. I'm sure you have heard of him, if you know classical music. He is an AMAZING violinist. The song is called O Mio Babbino Caro (by Puccini). The song is translated as, "Oh My Beloved Father". The song is about a father who is threatening to split up his daughter with her boyfriend. Isn't every romantic piece of music somehow correlated to this idea?

Anyways, let Joshua woo you for a bit. Trust me, he will.

2 comments: