Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is Your Safety Net?

So tonight is a particularly awesome night. Why you ask? Well:

-I cooked an amazing meal. What did it consist of? Chicken, broccoli, potatoes. I am a simple person--I don't ask for much. Protein, veggies, carbs. I'm set.


-I went to Target and came out withOUT my bank account crying. Can anyone go in there and walk out with nothing? If you can, total high five for you from me.



-Thursday night football. Who's playing? Answer: Who cares. It's Thursday night football. That means, aside from watching football on Saturday, Sunday AND Monday, I get an additional day. Bliss.
<--he's really cute btw.



Onto music....

everyone has a safety net band. You know what I mean. Despite whatever mood you're in, you turn on your SN band and you're instantly comforted. What's your safety net band?

Mine is Stars. Canadian band. 3 albums out, 'Set Yourself On Fire', 'My Bedroom After the War", and "The Five Ghosts". I have all 3 albums. I think this is the one band that I have all of their music, and I have never been disappointed. Gosh they're good. Therefore, I'm posting two of my favorite songs of theirs...."Dead Hearts" and "Heart". No, I'm not making that up. They are both named that...weird huh? Let me know what you think. Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment