Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cue the Sappy Music Please

Today is the PERFECT day for some sappy music. I guess I just needed something to make me think, 'oh woe is me...everyone is against me'. You know that kind of music. Actually, I know how to describe it. When you want a pity party for yourself.
Yeah...this pretty much sums it up.

Okay so last night, I was watching Pretty Little Liars. Judge all you want. I absolutely LOVE this show.
I'm okay with admitting how much I love this show because in my opinion, I feel that you need a stupid, completely pointless show in your life. Something that you fall back on because you know, there's no way that this show would actually be real. It's kind of like The OC.

Anyways, it was as though PLL knew how I was feeling last night because the episode had an AWESOME soundtrack. I mean really. It was phenomenal. There were so many sappy, stupid, wah wah wah moments and they had the best songs to counteract that. So lucky you! You all get to listen to these songs. After you do, I'll bet you won't think PLL is as lame as you originally do.

First song is Daniel Ahearn- I Will Let You Go. Apparently it was in No Strings Attached? Didn't see it. Listen to this song and start feeling sorry for yourself:

Okay next is the absolutely amazing song by The Rescues-My Heart With You. If you don't shed a tear during this, then you have no soul.
BY THE WAY--I don't suggest looking at yesterday's post and then listen to these songs. Your brain/emotions might not know how to handle it. Trust me.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I LOVE pretty little liars - the music is amazing! These are just two AWESOME examples!

    ReplyDelete