Sunday, January 29, 2012

Dance Party

I am a huge Grey's Anatomy fan. I have all the seasons, and I could quote all day every day if I could.

I mean think of it, these individuals live in Seattle, which is super rainy and yucky all the time. What do they do? They save people. Conjoined twins, pregnant men, Alzheimer's, parasites in brains...
It doesn't really hurt that they are all super good looking.

Anyways, the best part of this show is that they provide excellent advise about life. Cue dance parties. Whenever something is bothering you--if you're sad, mad, stressed, just dance it out. Don't believe me? Check out this clip:


Dance it out guys. Sometimes you just need a fun dancing song that you can blast in your apartment, house, sidewalk, wherever and just groove to it. Am I the best dancer? Heck no. But sometimes, awkward dancing is a must. Therefore, I have a cute, indie song that is good to dance to. Also, the lyrics are all about dancing... so that works, right?

1 comment: