Monday, January 23, 2012

Sue Me For Needing the Sun

Alright this snow has got. to. go.

I'm going stir crazy here in the bitter cold North. Sometimes, it's nice....no...sometimes, it's necessary to remember warmer times. Now to some of you, you might not like the warm weather. And that's cool...you're just weird. For the rest of you who are missing the warmth, the beach, the summertime, I'm going to post some songs that just remember me of sun.

Are these relatively 'deep' songs? No. Are the lyrics going to ultimately going to effect your life? Of course not. They're just nice to listen to.

I present 2 songs. Colbie Caillat is a complete guilty pleasure of mine. When I think of happy, giddy songs, I think of her. She ALWAYS has a cute song. Sometimes you just need these. If you are a male and are reading this, give it a shot--you'll probably catch on as well.


Okay so you're kind of still in the 'happy sunshine-y mood'? Good. One more song just to fully grab your attention. Have you heard of the amazing artist, Zee Avi?
Isn't she precious? I think so too. She reminds me of a female Jack Johnson. I'm going to recommend you check out her entire album but the song I'm going to add is called "Bitter Heart". I hope you guys are feeling more sunshiney!

1 comment: