Sunday, February 12, 2012

And I'm Back


Heyyyy guys!

I've kind of taken a break from blogging...just to figure out which songs I'd like to post. Let's get back to it.

Cute songs. It's almost Valentines Day so I figured I'd post a cute song. I love cute things this time of year.



I've really enjoyed this channel lately. You need a sappy romantic movie? Go to this channel.


My faaaaavorite chocolates







My favorite valentine! (Georgie)







The cutest V-Day commercial.

Okay so some songs. Two songs. Completely random. The first is by the band, Goldfrapp. Have you heard of them? It consists of two people--Alison Goldfrapp and Will Gregory. GREAT band. They're a really good group to workout to. Come to think of it, I was running to this song today:

Catchy song right? Well they also sang this cute song called Number 1. It's definitely not the most romantic, but it's good nonetheless. The song is "Number 1". The music video is super weird so I'll play just the song:


The last song I want to post, to reallllllllly get you going is by the best gentleman in the world (in my opinion)---Mr. Joshua Radin. As I've mentioned before, I saw him last Valentines Day and he really did steal my heart. What a cutie. I'm going to post the acoustic version of the song "You've Got What I Need"--I guarantee you will love this.

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute commercial!!! And gotta love Joshua Radin!

    ReplyDelete