Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Let's Mash It Up

Okay so as you've probably noticed, I've been doing alot of running lately. I pretty much look like this.
Except I'm female.....and not Rocky. But still cue the Theme from Rocky please.


Anyways, so I've really been trying to figure out what kind of groove I'm in with my music--I mean let's be honest here, I was listening to classical music on a run during the last post. But today is going to be different---much different than the music that I've been posting. Two words (or maybe one...it depends):

Mash.Up.

I am hooked. Let's just take about, oh, 2 seconds and watch the video from Glee when they did a mash up on Adele. Now take note--a mash up is whenever two or more songs are combined (MAAAASSHHHEDDD) together to create a single, awesome, song. Hence, mashed. Like mashed potatoes.

yum yum yum yum






Okay I'm getting hungry. Here's the song from Glee:

It's different---right? I love mashups. But the one that I really want to post, is very different than what has been posted in the past. It's by a group called, "Girl Talk" and I am OBSESSED. They are awesome if you're looking for some awesome rap/mashup goodness. The song that I'm posting is "Like This". It's brilliant. Hope you enjoy this!

1 comment:

  1. YES, I love both of these soo much. Girl Talk is great.

    ReplyDelete