Saturday, January 7, 2012

Need A Beautiful Song?

Okay so it's the end of a really long week, which is ironic because it was only a 4 day work week. Despite that, I'm craving more beautiful music. You know what I mean. Songs that I can just turn on, grab a cup of coffee, and relax. To be honest with you, that's the type of music that I listen to, about 90% of the time.

Don't get me wrong--I generally love all types of music. However, I usually am gravitated towards mellower music. Cue the wonderful musician, "Sia". She's Australian and has such a beautiful, raspy voice. The song that I'm picking today is "Breathe Me"...off of her "Colour the Small One" album. If you like this song, definitely check out her other awesome hits like Sunday, You Are Loved, and Day Too Soon. I hope that you enjoy this as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment